Booster Meeting 2/4/15
Post date: Feb 5, 2015 1:33:33 PM
Drama Boosters Meeting
February 4, 2015
- Present: Karen Gallati, Mary C. George, Andrea Murray, Heather Nicolau, Sarah Holmes , Anne Marie Sacco, Molly Washo, Tara Hill, Brenda Clarke, Nita Dehais, Celeste Emery, Laurie Logan, Beth Ramsayer, Pam Rowe, Emily Pershing, Audrey Northway
- There was no Secretary’s Report from December 2014’s meeting.
- Pam Rowe gave the Treasurer’s Report.
- Anything Goes follow-up. All new photos will be posted on a blogspot site. If you would like to see photos from Anything Goes, email Audrey and she will share the link to the blogs.
- Mary C. George reported on an effort to bring a Performing Arts Center to MSAD 51. This proposal will be part of the district’s 3-year Strategic Plan. Please email Mary C. George if you would like to on the email list regarding a future Performing Arts Center.
- Food Stop Fundraiser. Andrea will help with advertising, sandwich board for Main Street, and flyers.
- Bag Sale. It was decided to save the major sale for the fall.
- 8th Grade Night is Tuesday, February 11.
- Audrey’s Report on While the Lights Were Out March 1921
- Audrey is contacting Ray Coyle for the actors’ photos
- Program: One-liners can be bought for $10 until March 2. Kaitlyn Megathlin, Tristan, and a new apprentice. Laurie Logan will work with Nita Dehais to apprentice for head of sales
- Tech Night will likely be Saturday or Sunday, 3/14 or 3/15, 2ish pm to 8:30ish.
- Ticket Sales will be during lunch shifts Monday-Friday
- Crew Meeting is Thursday, Feb. 5 after school
- Dinner Theater will be March 21.
- Andrea Murray will apprentice under Pam Rowe for the Dinner planning. Molly will email the volunteer sign-up sheets through Volunteer Spot. There will be many opportunities to volunteer, so please keep your eyes open for the upcoming email(s).
- Pam suggests having a “manager” on the floor to help keep servers on task. Celeste volunteered to be this person
- Logan Laurie will help with the Dinner Theater tickets sales on-line with Barb Armstrong
- Cast Wood--Katie Wood has volunteered to host.