Message from Tara regarding Spoon River Anthology Volunteer Needs
Post date: Feb 23, 2014 2:35:42 PM
The show will be playing March 20-22 with Thursday and Friday nights being regular performances at 7:30 pm and Saturday being our 15th annual dinner theatre at 6:00 pm.
Tickets for the regular performances will go on sale during the week of the show. Dinner theatre tickets ($15 adults/$12 senior and students) will go on sale Tuesday, March 4th on the booster website (www.greelydramaboosters.org). They sell out fast so buy early! Seating is reserved and is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
- Jobs to fill: There are many jobs to fill in the spring! Please sign up on the following links -
- Concessions: Please sign up at Spoon River Concessions Sign Up
- Props: Audrey is seeking the following items to be used in the show. Please contact her firstname.lastname@example.org or have your child speak to Audrey.
- Wooden garden bench (slatted back), wide enough for 3-4 people
- Potted red geranium - preferable live
- Small metal flask (needs to fit in a pocket)
Important Dates and Times:
- March 3rd, 7:00 pm: Boosters Meeting in GHS Rm 152
- March 4th, 9:00 am: Dinner Theatre tickets on sale to the public
- March 16th: Tech Rehearsal
- March 20-22: Show time!
Please contact me if you have any questions and thanks for your help!