Open House and Meeting September 24, 2015
Post date: Oct 1, 2015 4:21:19 PM
Greely Drama Boosters
Open House and Meeting September 24, 2015 7pm
1. Call to Order 7:05pm by Molly Washo. There were approximately 25 parents plus Audrey in attendance.
2. A welcome and overview of Greely’s drama program was presented by Audrey Northway.
3. Information for new (and returning) parents: Schedules and other important information can be found at the Greely Drama Boosters website.
4. Treasurer’s Report was given by John Swaney.
5. Advertising Report was given by Laurie Logan
Needed: Volunteers to call businesses to solicit ads! Please contact Laurie Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org if you can help with
this important fundraising effort.
Deadline: Family Ads and One-liners are due October 14.
6. New opportunities available to new parents:
- Concessions Coordinator Apprentice
- Treasurer Apprentice
- Box Office Apprentice
- Locker Decorating Apprentice
Apprentices will work with current parents and lead the effort next year. Please let Molly Washo know if you are interested in helping with any of the above. Molly can be reached at: email@example.com
--The Fall Mixed Bag Fundraiser is underway! This has been a successful fundraiser in the past, so please consider supporting
Greely Drama by purchasing these fun products. In addition to ordering through a paper form brought home by students,
parents can order directly through Mixedbags.com (use code 8991). Deadline for ordering bags: October 30.
Connie Russell will be explaining the Mixed Bag Fundraiser to cast & any available crew members at 3:30 p.m. Friday 10/2
--Clynk Bags: students can pick up the green clynk bags in Ms. Northway’s room.
--Finally, and new this year is an opportunity to purchase a Family Sponsorship for $75. As a sponsor, you will receive 2 tickets
for the show of your choosing with priority seating and a one-liner ad in the program. This is a great opportunity and one that
benefits families and our program!
8. 2015 fall production of Into the Woods:
The Boosters work hard to support the cast and crew of Greely Drama. All families should expect to make a contribution in this
effort. We truly appreciate your participation.
Please go to this link at VolunteerSpot to sign up to help in one or more ways. Here is a list outlining some of the ways families
can support the fall production:
- Costume Ironing
- Tech Rehearsal on Saturday, November 14. We need a few parent volunteers to help supervise and organize food.
- Locker Decorating. Please contact Beth Baldacci if interested in helping.
- Box Office
- Cast Celebration
- Thank you cards
- Business Ads are still needed. Please contact Laurie Logan at firstname.lastname@example.org to volunteer.
9. Priority Seating: please use VolunteerSpot for priority seating sign-ups.
The next Boosters Meetingis at 7 pm on Tuesday, October 13 in rm 152 at Greely High School.
Thank you for Supporting Greely Drama Boosters!