Drama Boosters Meeting, December 7th, 2025
Post date: Dec 8, 2015 3:13:47 AM
Drama Boosters Meeting
December 7, 2015
- Call to Order: 7:05 pm
- Present: Audrey Northway, Heather Nicolaou, Alex Nicolaou, Jon Swaney, Laurie Logan, Connie Russell, Brenda Clark, Sue Pynchon, Molly Washo, Joan Guild
- Secretary’s Report: Notes from meeting 11/19, Joan Guild via Tara Hill, approved.
- Treasurer’s Report: Jon Swaney reported; approved.
- Fall Production Thoughts: Into the Woods
- Ad Sales: Laurie Logan. Family Ads slightly lower, still had a strong sponsorship. There was discussion about creating theme templates specific to shows to model to new families. We should continue with offering “one liners.”
- Concessions: excellent results
- Tickets: (FYI: a portion of the ticket sales is only money that goes into school account)
- Program: Laurie Logan. Many eyes are needed. Identifying students who are capable and willing will be important. We currently have 2 students apprenticing. 750 programs were ordered this year. Next year, we should order less.
- Publicity: Posters (Andrea), our digital sign. We need someone in charge of the Family Network and a Facebook page to better advertise prior to the show. There was discussion of improving our advertising to the other schools.
- Priority Seating: We will reserve 48 seats per night. If you have more than one child, you can have double the seats (2/child).
- Child Supervision: We need two adults who sit on both sides of the aisles.
- Thank You Cards: Picture postcards will be sent to our sponsors.
- 8th Grade Night
- Spring Show: March 24-26, 2016.
- Showing of Into The Woods and post-show party will likely be December 17. Ms. Northway will announce the spring show that night.
- Committees 2016-2017
An email will go out advertising the following:
- Advertising--Laurie Logan/Apprentice___________________
- Box Office--Mary Charlesworth. Apprentice_________________
- Concessions--Tara Hill, Kathleen Follett
- Costume Supervisor--Brenda Clark
- Fundraising--Connie Russell
- Locker Decorating--Michelle Josephson
- Publicity--Andrea Murray Campo
- Secretary--Joan Guild
- Spring Dinner Theater--Andrea Murray & Sue Williams
- Tech Rehearsal--Emily Pershing
- Treasurer-- Jon Swaney through 2017. Apprentice_________________
- Website--Emily Pershing
- Dinner Theater--Heather and Alex Nicolaou
- Next Meeting--February 1, 2016
- Meeting Adjourned: 8:15pm